Important Notes: Week 27

Parent/Teacher conferences will take place this week Monday and Wednesday.  I am excited to meet with all of you to share some of the AMAZING growth your child has made since this fall.  I am so proud of these first graders!!!

We have a lot of wonderful things to talk about in just 15 minutes.  Please remember to be prompt and I will do my best to stay right on schedule too!

Also…as the snow finally begins to melt, pack some extra clothes in your child’s backpack.  We try to wear our boots and avoid the mud and puddles, but sometimes our clothes/socks/shoes end up soggy.

March 11 & 13 – Parent/Teacher Conferences

March 12 – Book Fair Preview

We will head down to the book fair so your child can make a wish list of the books he or she would like to get.  You do not have to purchase these books.  This experience gets the kids excited about new books to read and possibly buy!!

March 14 – Book Fair Buy Day

Today our class has the opportunity to visit the book fair to purchase books.  If your child would like to buy a book, please send his/her money to school on Wednesday in an envelope labeled with your child’s name and the phrase “Book Fair Money”.  Remind your child to hand me the envelope when they get to school.

**No library this week due to the book fair.**