Important Notes: Week 26

March 5 – Library Day

March 5 – Send in a Collection to School

We are starting a new writing unit that focuses on reviewing some of our favorite things. To kick off the unit, we would like each first grader to bring in a small collection of things from home. The collection should be able to fit inside their backpack and should be sent to school by Tuesday, March 5.
Examples include: seashells, matchbox cars, rocks, Shopkins, buttons, legos, etc. (Nothing too valuable or violent.)
Please send the collection to school in a ziplock bag. Feel free to send it with your child on Monday. We can save it at school until Tuesday.

March 7 – Jet’s Pizza Night

March 8 – PJ Day!!!

Wear your cozy pajamas to school!!!  This is an all school event.

March 8 – Early Release Day

Students are dismissed from school at 12:15.  (Sack lunches can be ordered through Food Service and will be sent home with your child.  Please make sure your child knows if he or she needs to order a sack lunch.  Feel free to send me an e-mail to let me know if a sack lunch is needed.)

March 9 – Boys Event – BAM in Holland

March 10 – Daylight Savings – Spring Forward

Thank you so much to all the moms and dads that have volunteered so far for our Zoo Field Trip on Monday, May 20.  I would love to have as many chaperones as we can get.  It is always a very fun day!!!  Just send me an e-mail if you would like to attend.  No rush – if you aren’t sure of your schedule right now, I can keep adding volunteers to our list until the end of April. 🙂